Vista-Connect for Benefits Professionals
Vista-Connect is a suite of personalized online benefits tools that enables benefits professionals to manage their plans more efficiently and better educate employees about their benefits.
With Vista-Connect, you will find everything from downloadable employee communication pieces and newsletter articles to an array of survey results that can be customized to the needs of your business. You have access to a free online “community” of more than 100,000 peers, where active discussions offer information and insight on a wide range of topics, including benefits legislation, employee relations, recruitment, and risk management. These discussions help HR professionals collaborate “real time” on issues of the day and provide a forum for them to discuss their own specific situations.
Key features of the Vista-Connect
- Documents on Command. Instant access to a library of downloadable articles covering a variety of topics: benchmark surveys and statistics, compliance and plan design, and employee communication and education materials.
- Collaboration Center. A two-way document posting center allowing a seamless exchange of information where you can download and share documents.
- Survey Benchmarking. Benchmark results from both current and past surveys to help benefits managers determine how your programs compare to other employers across the U.S.
- HealthShop. Comprehensive consumer information for employees in ready-to-print newsletters.
- Resources. Links to articles and Industry related web sites for benefits professionals.